Normal size needles
B12-Shot.com offers two types of needles; a larger Intramuscular (in the muscle) 25 gauge 1 inch needle for maximum intramuscular benefit and a smaller Deep Subcutaneous (under skin) 29 gauge ½ inch needle.
Adults under 130 lbs may use a 29 gauge ½ inch needle to get Intramuscular benefit.
BD Insulin Syringes with PrecisionGlide™ needles
- Intramuscular (in the muscle) 25 gauge 1 inch needle
- 10 sterile needles / latex-free 3ml syringes come in one box
- Scale Alignment: It's easy to hold a BD syringe with the flanges or wings side to side with the scale markings facing you.
- Flat-top plunger: Attached to the plunger in a BD syringe is a black rubber stopper that's lined up with the scale markings in order to draw up a dose. The top of a BD rubber stopper is flat so that it's easy to line up with the scale marks.
- Smooth needles
- Lubricant: BD needles are coated with a low-friction lubricant to create a smoother edge that makes injecting easier and less painful.
Sale Price $9.99 BACKORDER PREPAY