B12-Shot.com offers different types of needles; a larger Intramuscular (in the muscle)
25 gauge 1 inch needle for maximum intramuscular benefit, a shorter 25 gauge
5/8 inch, and a smaller Deep Subcutaneous (under skin) 29 gauge 1/2 inch needle.
Adults under 130 lbs may use the 1/2 inch or 5/8 inch needle to get Intramuscular
ADD TO CART
Larger Size - BD Insulin Syringes with PrecisionGlide™ needles
- Intramuscular (in the muscle) 25 gauge 1 inch needle
- 10 sterile needles / latex-free 3ml syringes come in one box
- Scale Alignment: It's easy to hold a BD syringe with the flanges or wings
side to side with the scale markings facing you.
- Flat-top plunger: Attached to the plunger in a BD syringe is a black rubber
stopper that's lined up with the scale markings in order to draw up a
dose. The top of a BD rubber stopper is flat so that it's easy to line
up with the scale marks.
- Smooth needles
- Lubricant: BD needles are coated with a low-friction lubricant to create
a smoother edge that makes injecting easier and less painful.
Small Size - UltiCare™ Insulin Syringes with UltiCare™ needles
- Deep Subcutaneous (under skin) 29 gauge ½ inch needle
- 10 sterile needles / syringes come in one box
- Finger grip is wider than the industry standard for better injection
- Needle & plunger caps are flanged for easier removal
- Flat gasket provides accuracy & ease of measurement
- UltiMed's commitment to diabetes care
- ISO 13485:2003 and EN46002 certified
- Latex-Free throughout
- Bold clear markings